Georgia Boot Carbo-tec Lt Steel Toe Waterproof Pull On Brown Work Boot
Rugged, tough, and built for jobs rough! This Carbo-Tec LT waterproof steel toe work boot is an 11" square toe western work boot. It features a full-grain leather upper with leather pull loops, a rear Counter Lock System and rear zipper for easy on and off.
Inside you will find high performance mesh lining and the Georgia Waterproof System. Our waterproofing is guaranteed to defend against water coming into your boot when working in wet conditions. Also inside is a removable polyurethane insole built for cushioning shock absorption with every step.
The steel toe cap is Ergo-Fit, which means it is designed with the shape of your foot in mind. It provides a wider range of motion without compromising protection. This work boot meets the ASTM F2413 electrical hazard and protective toe standards for safety footwear.
The EVA midsole, fiberglass shank and rubber outsole are attached to the upper through one of the most trusted bonds in footwear, the Goodyear® welt construction. Our Carbo-Tec outsole is not only oil and slip-resistant but possesses great abrasion, chemical and heat resistant properties as well.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel Toe
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Cushion EVA midsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
All your questions answered
Yes we offer free shipping on all orders, if you wish to upgrade to express postage customers can do so by selecting this option at the checkout.
Yes all of our boots meet Australia safety standards.
Yes AfterPay is available for approved customers so you can get walking in your boots and pay for them later.