Georgia Boot Carbo-tec Lt Women's Steel Toe Waterproof Pull-on Work Boot
The Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT women's steel toe waterproof work boot has a lightweight protective toe performance, abrasion resistant full-grain SPR™ leather upper with leather pull straps, a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock System and a rear zipper, making it easy to put on and take off.
The steel toe cap is Ergo-Fit, which means it's crafted to match the shape of your foot, providing your toes have more room without compromising protection. This western style work boot meets ASTM 2413 standards for impact and compression and has been rigorously tested.
The interior of the boots has mesh lining and includes the Georgia Waterproof System, which provides protection against mud and water, so you can work in comfort even in wet conditions. The soles of your feet will feel the difference in these boots also with the removable Quick Response polyurethane insoles, which compress and quickly bounces back to cushion each step.
A fiberglass shank provides added stability beneath the removable insole and has a thick cushioning EVA midsole. Made from our proprietary Carbo-Tec rubber, the outsole provides heat, chemical, abrasion, slip and oil resisting properties and has been tested to meet ASTM 2413 electrical hazard.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 10 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 8
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Cement construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
All your questions answered
Yes we offer free shipping on all orders, if you wish to upgrade to express postage customers can do so by selecting this option at the checkout.
Yes all of our boots meet Australia safety standards.
Yes AfterPay is available for approved customers so you can get walking in your boots and pay for them later.