Rocky Original Ride Branson Roper Unisex Boot
Are you looking for a versatile boot that looks great but provides safety features for working in, is durable and provides maxium comfort? If so the Rocky® Original Ride Branson Roper Steel Toe Western Boot is the boot you need.
You'll feel great all day long wearing these boots thanks to the dual-density polyurethane footbed which in conjunction with the 8-Layer Rocky Ride Comfort System enhances your foot comfort. Extra support is also provided by a heel stabilizer.
As well as looking great and providing maximum confort this boot is built with best in class safety, meeting the ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard, as well as the ASTM F2413 protective toe classification which also meet Australia Standards. Dual-density grip with the Rocky Original Ride rubber outsole will keep you on your feet even on slippery surfaces.
A round toe covered by tan leather along with a detailed stiching on it's leather upper provide an elegant look.
Walk harder, work harder, play safer with the Rocky Original Ride Branson Steel Toe Western Boot.
- Oil-resistant dual-density Rocky Original Ride rubber outsole
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 6.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Leather upper
- 8-Layer Rocky Ride Comfort System
- Removable dual-density polyurethane footbed
- Heel stabilizer for added comfort and stability
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Round toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- 11 Inches in height
All your questions answered
Yes we offer free shipping on all orders, if you wish to upgrade to express postage customers can do so by selecting this option at the checkout.
Yes all of our boots meet Australia safety standards.
Yes AfterPay is available for approved customers so you can get walking in your boots and pay for them later.